Monday, July 20, 2009

small small pic

So I actually got to farm, lasted for around seven hours. I was weeding a field before they planted maize. It was fun, my left hand was eaten up by the hoe, the family was impressed but won't let me farm again (they hadn't seen blisters before). These pics are from the farming session, Kpandai and from my trip down to the River Otis (through Nkanchina). They are low res, but the connection here is starting to bug out, plus it is getting towards curfew time here in Tamale (no EWBers out past 10pm).

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Hasan! I am very impressed. I am betting you lost a few pounds on the way.

    Kelly Barr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly,

    After the Pneumonia I didn't think I could lose any more weight, but the trip turned drained me off all water, it was weird seeing myself in a mirror for the first time in a few weeks, skin and bone.

    ReplyDelete